Tesla Model X
Model X is the safest, quickest, and most capable sports utility vehicle in history. Designed as a family car without compromise, Model X comes standard with all-wheel drive, ample seating for up to seven adults, standard active safety features, and up to 295 miles of range on a single charge. And it's the quickest SUV in production, capable of accelerating from zero to 60 miles per hour in 2.9 seconds.
Guided Tesla Experience
Discover the secrets of Tesla's ingenuity and translate those ideas into life-changing solutions
- This Tesla experience is part of a one-day Silicon Valley Tech Tour.
- Tesla Model X test-drive - try our autopilot option by yourself!
- Leverage newfound experience to accelerate your growth strategy as an industry leader.
- Learn about the new trends in the industry to prepare for its future needs. Envision new products and services based on influential insights from top disruptors.
- What are the top disruptive trends threatening transportation industry?
- Which business models have the potential for low-cost breakthrough innovation?
- Which technologies will deliver the expected returns of 10X, 100X or 1000X?
- How can external disruption threats translate into internal innovation opportunities?
Seating and storage
Model X has the most storage room of any sport utility vehicle in its class, and seating for up to seven adults. Designed to maximize passenger comfort, the second and third row in the seven-seat option are capable of folding flat and flush, creating extra cargo space.
Model X has the largest all glass panoramic windshield in production, providing an unparalleled view of the stars and sky above. Optimized solar tinting and an obstruction-free view creates unlimited visibility for the driver and up to six passengers.
Capable of traveling up to 295 miles on a single charge, with unlimited access to Tesla’s global charging network, you can get anywhere in Model X. Today’s electric vehicles promise several advantages over gas-powered cars. For commuters, there are no trips to the gas station—all you need is an outlet at home or work—and a full charge only costs a couple of dollars.
Tesla Model X is featured in the following programs:
Interested in Tesla Model X?
You can create your own custom program, tailored just for you. And we'll make it happen.